Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Friday Night Whites

Tonite my friend Rieschelle and I did laundry. The place we go to is marginally clean and only a tiny bit sketchy. (High marks for two people with OCD) Plus it features a quaint Western-themed mural. My friend Amie has cute laundry stories which include conscientious ladies who pick up litter and fold tiny, pink clothes. On the contrary, I usually encounter one of two things- old men Spray'n'Washin' their dirty drawers or scary dogs. Tonite it was scary, scary dogs. Rieschelle shielded me, as she knows dogs freak me out. Thanks Rieschelle.

Quote o' the day:

"I don't even know why they make tapered jeans."

Later on we watched What Not To Wear. One of the co-hosts, Clinton Kelly, uttered his disdain for tapered jeans. I cheered. I love this show. That Stacy London is so chic. They always do such a smart job with their makeover candidates, without resorting to the creepy tactics of shows like Extreme Makeover and The Swan. Plus the show has just the right amount of snark factor.

I'm about halfway through with Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. It is so sad and lovely.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft