Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

52 Days

I love this time of year. I like the nip in the air at night and the way it gets dark so soon and the fall decorations, whether it be a pumpkin or that scary headless stuffed body thing I walk past everyday. Not like a lovely Wisconsin fall, but still.

Work: Still the neverending tupperware party from hell, but that's okay.

Music:
Wolf Parade's "Apologies to the Queen Mary" Look into it.
TNP's "Twin Cinema" Listening to it like mad. Love it!

Tube: Veronica Mars Netflix good.

"I wish I knew how to quit you" or Countdown to Brokeback Mountain/Seeing Jake Gyllenhaal make out with a guy!: 52 days

Pudas, Joseph Pudas

ElaborateLies Mailing List
Please email me with your mailing address. Halloween and Christmas cards galore await. I love this kind of thing, so please indulge me. Let me know if a Hanukkah card is in order.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft