Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

I can't be held responsible for what I might do if I hear either one of the two following songs ever again: "This Love" by Maroon 5 or "The First Cut is the Deepest" as sung by Sheryl Crow. They are in near constant rotation on my coworker's radio. I'd rather listen to the royal coronation muzak they play at the bookstore where I work. Between that and the lady whose laugh makes me want to kill myself a little bit, I just don't know.

Thanks Joe, for the swell poster. It reminds me of the SJP Gap ad I can't shut up about. It will class up the (take your pick) shabby shitty/shabby shacky/shabby shabby design aesthetic I currently have going at my place. You're sweet.

1 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Holy shit on a stick! Did you see Sin City yet? It's not for all tastes, but I absolutely loved the hell out of it. Let me know what you think.

Friday, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft