Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Antsy Times Four/Essman Times Eight

"Private caller? That's code for some asshole trying to sell you something."
-Stacie Pudas

This pretty much epitomizes my outlook today. I've been a bit frantic. Right after I made this remark I laughed and decided to lighten up.

I watched that new show Stacked. Not too good. The best part was the guest spot by Tony "Hey Brother" Hale from Arrested Development. (I've heard rumors that Arrested Development might get the ax. And yet shows like Yes, Dear get renewed year in, year out. What gives?)

Love Actually is on. Such a great movie. I like all the actors. I find it incredibly funny, sad and romantic. It captures the way people act like fools sometimes, in both good and bad ways.

Movies to see:
The OH in Ohio
Lords of Dogtown
(The movie poster reminds me of Sean Penn and his pals from Fast Times at Ridgemont High)
House of Wax (Sue me)

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft