Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Highlights

Highlights from the week that was:

Wedding Crashers- funny, but not quite as much as I had expected.

The Island- blatant product placements aside, I liked this movie alot.

Bust's current issue- Justin Theroux on the cover and a Sufjan Stevens featurette (fan of the Flannery O'Connor-yelp!!!)

-The new restaurant I tried, which was just like being in a restaurant in Hurley, WI, except for the fact that Wisconsin does not really have Mexican food. Wood paneling, friendly people, homey. The walls were covered with polaroids of past customers and comments/quips regarding their dining experience. My favorite was the one of the cute older couple with the caption that stated "thanks for a delightful lunch" in delicate, wobbly writing. Aww.

Readers, beware. I am homesick, so expect posts to be heavy on the Wisconsin references in the coming weeks.

5 comments

Blogger Justin Cooley  said...

I once got nachos in Wisconsin that I swear to God had torn up pieces of american cheese on them.

Monday, July 25, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Sounds about right. I ordered a chicken taco from Taco John's (the name of the fine dining establishment should have been a clue)that I swear to Paavo Nurmi had thousand island dressing and tater tots. No lie.

Monday, July 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous  said...

I'm sure the only reason you liked THE ISLAND was for Scarlett Johanson...she's HAWWWWT!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

She's a pretty lady. For me it was all about the Buscemi factor.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

You're nuts, Wedding Crashers is awesome!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft