Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

bookstore blues

You have to find the funny any way you can when working at a bookstore.

Customer purchases had me smirking today (specifically the combinations of items being purchased):

-- Blow Him and Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility

-- Life Application Study Bible (NIV) and Master of Ecstasy by Nina Bangs

A wedding magazine had me smiling:

--Here Comes The Guide magazines's cover is a decked out Vespa wedding. So cute!

A few weeks ago someone asked me for the "Seal Beach Diet!"

Most cheesy/eww speculation overheard in a bookstore: "Neil Gaiman must get so much ass."

Soon I'll launch the elaboratelies fall television season matrix.

2 comments

Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

My bookstore blues revolve around the fact that I never work with Stacie anymore.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Thanks Bill. How nice. Old 2676 won't be the same without you.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft