Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Nostalgia Fix

I Love the 80s is back. I'm a nostalgia junkie, grew up in the era of neon green and enjoy witty observations from the likes of Michael Ian Black, so this show is too fun.

Highlights:
=Fashion plates!
=Little Darlings
=Discussion of Human League's "Don't You Want Me"
=Freaky Freeze gloves
=Discussion of Loverboy's "Everybody's Working For The Weekend"
=You Can't Do That On Television
=Elvira without the makeup, which I've never seen before. She looks like Ginger from Gilligan's Island

North Country was good. It made me so mad. Those guys were such complete pricks. That's the point, I know. At times I found myself making fists at the screen. I was wearing a sweatshirt and my friend was wearing a bandana so the joke was that we were dressing like characters from the movie- like 1980s Northern Minnesota lady miners.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft