Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

weekendish

Stranger Than Fiction:
I liked it a lot. Very funny, sweet, affecting - all that. Ferrell sets the right tone. Maggie Gyllenhaal is pretty great as usual. There is a scene involving "flowers" that is quite charming. Good music. And hey, any movie with Tony "Buster Bluth" Hale is a movie I am probably going to like.

SNL was neat! Alec Baldwin was top-drawer, no surprise there. The show was jam packed with quality guest stars. There was a carpool skit involving the mention of Bobby McFerrin that was easily the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I was dying. I'll post it when it is YouTube ready.

Office:
The merger is going to be madness. I hope the Gervais episode happens soon. Very soon.

2 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

I just wrote a "meh" review of Stranger Than Fiction this morning, and it will probably be in the paper tomorrow. We must discuss.

Sunday, November 12, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Ok, I'll check it/post it.

A.O. liked it.

Monday, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft