Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Happy Birthday Jessica!

4 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

Thanks Stac!!!

Hey so I was just watching Best Week Ever when I should be doing homework and there was a commercial for the movie Fracture with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling... Will you still be my friend if I admit that I have an old guy crush on Hopkins and a school girl crush on Gosling? In the commercial there are a few scenes that seriously made me think of Silence of the Lambs or Hannibal. I'm there, lame or not.

BTW, if you haven't seen it find Kermit's remake of NIN's Hurt. Funny shit.

I liked Blades of Glory too. It was funny. Pam was cute.

I was going to post in my blog but at this rate there really isn't any point, since I'm really only chatting with you!!

Talk soon.

Friday, April 06, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

I want to see Fracture too. It looks like Primal Fear as well. Ryan Gosling is hot. If I were writing this post with a pen it would be with a pink glitter gel pen.

I'll check out Kermit.

The blog scene is dwindling.

The Office was pretty funny, but my heart now belongs to 30 Rock. This week's episode killed.

Friday, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Jess  said...

Primal Fear was a great movie. Norton was seriously creepy in that movie. Pink glitter gel pen...perfect.

I have them TiVoed because I have class on Thursday night from 6:45-9:30 freaking lamer then normal. Going to watch today though probably.

New season of Entourage starts tomorrow. You need to watch them. I have the first and third season if you need to borrow. Ari is funny as hell. He is the voice saying things no one else would ever say. Although my favorite quote is still from Seth Green when he guested on it talking about on of their GF's, "I blasted her in the face like a Jackson Pollock". I almost fell off my couch.

Anywho, talk to you soon. How's Tuesday maybe for the movie?

Saturday, April 07, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

I'm looking forward to The Sopranos!! I'll probably watch Entourage too. Ari is funny.

Those shows are worth a Tivo.

Tuesday could work, I'll email you.

Sunday, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft