Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Watching Weird Science at the moment -- fun!

4 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Hey, this is completely unrelated to your post, but were you aware that there's a live-action, Jason Lee-voiced Underdog movie coming out this summer? You remember how much I used to love Underdog back in the day...

The teaser is on Rotten Tomatoes.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

Hey Joe -

I'll have to watch that trailer, Jason Lee is a hoot.

I heard about a possible Departed sequel, which would focus on the Wahlberg character.

Black Snake Moan looks interesting.

The new Tarantino/Rodriguez joint effort looks awesome.

You should keep up with The Wire. I'm on season 2 and it seems to be getting even better.

The A.O. Scott review of the Mandy Moore/Diane Keaton movie was hilarious.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous  said...

I don't know how I feel about a Departed sequel, to be honest. Wahlberg's character was great, but a sequel might be pretty unnecessary. But hey, never say never.

Blake Snake Moan looks amazing. Did you see Hustle and Flow? Brilliant movie. I'm trying to decide whether I'd like to review BSM or Zodiac, as they both come out the same weekend.

Apparently the new trailer for Grindhouse will be online tomorrow at some point.

I'm embroiled in an epic critic vs. critic debate over The Fountain with this other reviewer from the paper, and I think I'm going to try and wrap it up now.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

You might be right about the Departed sequel. I didn't really think that one through. After we saw that movie, Mom asked me if Korn did any of the music. That was so cute.

The Grindhouse preview is online already at the Apple movie trailers site. I watched last weekend. Rose McGowan's character has a limb made out of a gun.

I never saw Hustle and Flow - too much aversion to a certain cast member. I think I need to get past this, as the above-referenced cast member is going to be on that new show Drive, which features Han Solo-esque Nathan Fillion.

I guess I'll have to check out The Fountain. The preview did not look too good.

You have to see the Decemberists. They'll be in Madison. I'm seeing them again. Can't wait.

One more thing. I think our father has a man-crush on Michael Chiarello.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft