Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

is it 9/29 yet? (aka holy toledo!)

7 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Hey, yeah, totally in agreement, but here's something completely unrelated: http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/swayzedvds.htm

I particularly like the quote about douchebags who like the "Transformers" movie.

Monday, August 06, 2007  
Blogger Unknown  said...

The Ben Affleck Onion story is genius.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

Reminds me of the old Onion days. That and Patton Oswalt's "Steak" bit are my laughs for the week.

Oh and the Michael Cera talk show appearances on YouTube. He's hilarious!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown  said...

Oh yeah, that steak bit is great. I've been trying to find his Famous Bowl rant and everything, but the clips on YouTube have really bad sound. My favorite line from that steak routine is either "Then bend over Abigail May, here comes the gravy pipe" or "Black Angus! Doors are locked from the outside, faggot!"

A few weeks ago, the Onion ran one of their more hardcore stories in a while. It was about a cop "unsure why his desk job was considered punishment" when he was sitting in an air-conditioned office all day and not fearing for his life. But the ending quote was: "The cop added, 'If I knew that shooting an unarmed black kid would be this rewarding, I would have done it a long time ago.'" Pretty intense.

Have you seen Jim Gaffigan's Hot Pocket routine? Pretty damn funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFFTwnYXI20

Friday, August 17, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

That Onion story sounds crazy.

"Hot Pockets" is one of my favorites. His "I'm a manatee" bit is pretty funny too.

I saw Once last night. Fantastic!!! I already bought the soundtrack.

Sunday, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown  said...

And how did we feel about Superbad?

I liked it quite a bit, but contrary to what seems like everybody else's opinion, thought it didn't even come close to Knocked Up. It was just a little too inconsistent in general, although some of those lines were brilliant.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

Haven't seen it yet, I'll let you know.

I've heard the part with Rogen and Hader is funny but derails the movie a bit.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft