Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

with the louvre doors, the louvre doors

sfu

Now that I have DSL, the world is my oyster. I just watched a slide show of the premiere party for the new season of Six Feet Under, one of the best shows ever. The last (tear) season begins June 6th and I could not be more ecstatic. I can now watch slide shows at a pretty decent clip. I can also watch video, such as the promo for the new season. It is just alright, not as good as the promo set in the supermarket, which was the ultimate. (By the way, those HBO spots where characters from different shows interact are lame.) Anyhow, Peter Krause is his usual ruggedly handsome self and Lauren Ambrose looks luminous, no surprise there.

Another nice feature of DSL is being able to play games. My favorite is Mah Jong Medley. I play some B+S, sit back with a diet coke and a red vine licorice straw and have a grand time.

The other day I saw a photo of Scarlett Johansson at a premiere of some sort. She was wearing the most lovely dress. My first thought was that it was vintage Chanel. Once I read the caption I saw it was an Imitation of Christ dress. IOC is Tara Subkoff's line. Tara Subkoff, last I heard, is Wes Anderson's lady friend. I'm impressed.

Send help.

3 comments

Blogger stacie  said...

P.S. (Adding an unprompted comment to my own post. How tacky.)

I also like the HBO "water cooler" ads. At my new job, however, the only thing to discuss around the water cooler seems to be American Idol or Nascar.

Thursday, May 26, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

If you enjoy the film American Beauty (which I absolutely do) you'll like SFU too. Alan Ball is behind both. Same dark humor and tone. I'll have Rieschelle bring in the first season to you at the store.

Saturday, June 04, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Sure thing.

Friday, June 10, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft