Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Go Heavy On The Brisket or When Will the Strangers with Candy Movie Ever Be Released???

I keep checking imdb to see when the film version of the most delightfully twisted show ever, Strangers with Candy, will be released. Still no word. I cannot wait. All the regulars are back of course, including Stew. Matthew Broderick will play the science teacher (Looking very Richard Feynman, I'm sure of it. Infinity-I liked that one. I ran into my high school physics teacher, by the way, who has always reminded me of Paul Simon. That was fun. Sidetrack. Anyway.) and Justin Theroux will be the driver's ed instructor. Plus David Rakoff is in it. And Todd Oldham. Oh my word, Todd Oldham as the wood shop teacher. If anyone knows anything, let me know.

Very nervous/displeased about SFU.

2 comments

Blogger MICHAEL DEGNAN  said...

I have heard mixed things about the movie from reviews of its Sundance screening. The general consensus is that it is funny but not as good as the series. I heard a long time ago they were going to release it in August but I am becoming skeptical about this.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

I'm skeptical too. Straight to video? Oh no!

Sunday, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft