Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Bastard People

Finally some compensation for the Strangers With Candy/Squid and the Whale delays and the suckfest end of SFU. Waiting For Guffman is on, which always makes me happy. Parker Posey is grilling a single chicken wing. That got me thinking. When is the next faux Christopher Guest documentary coming out? I looked into it and there is a new one in the works called For Your Consideration. I know I'm probably fifty years behind on this, but it is exciting news to me. Bob Balaban and Ricky Gervais are listed as being in the cast. Hee!

2 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Your entry has made me very happy. Where you are fifty years behind I am like a gazillion! Very exciting.

Sunday, August 07, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Very, very exciting.

Sunday, August 07, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft