Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

A Catherine Keener Kind Of Weekend

And that's not too shabby. I packed in a lot of movie/tv action this past weekend. Shocker.

The Silver Screen

Two Catherine Keener movies-she is one of my favorites. She's at her best in Lovely and Amazing. Heck, she can even make dreck like The Interpreter seem watchable.

The Ballad of Jack and Rose
Well made and disturbing. Plus I liked the white trash Catherine Keener. Can't wait to see more from Rebecca Miller, who wrote/directed the equally engrossing Personal Velocity.

The 40 Year-Old Virgin
(Or "40 YO Virgin" as stated on the billboard at the local cineplex)
Such a sweet movie! And hilarious too. Steve Carell is so funny and endearing in this. I was also keen on the Paul Rudd factor. There were so many things I liked about this movie that I don't know where to begin. So I won't.

Oh, and I also saw Red Eye
Kind of felt like a tv movie, really. Rental.

The Small Screen

The Comeback
I like the new addition of Dan Bucatinsky as the agent. The barrage of fat jokes lately seem mean-spirited and kind of tired. Part of me is cool with it, though, since it is realistic. The diet coke was a nice touch.

Six Feet Under Finale: "Everyone's Waiting"
Nate to Claire: "You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone." Awesome.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft