Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Brownstones....Well, Almost

I just saw The Squid and the Whale. I've been waiting for ages for this movie. I liked it very much. I appreciated the humor and the anger/awkwardness and everything New York. I heard from someone that the ending is too abrupt. In my mind the ending was just right. (The director's earlier film Kicking and Screaming has one of my favorite last scenes ever. Baumbach knows how to end a movie!) Afterwards I did some shopping. I picked up some more Christmas ornaments. I think I may have too many for the small tree. I enjoyed the crackle of the leaves under my feet on my walk home. If it had just been a bit colder outside. A pretty delightful afternoon.

People's Cutest Guy issue got one thing right, at least, with the John Krasinski part. The "International Men of Sexiness" thing made me laugh. Plus I did like Maureen Dowd's thoughts on smart men.

6 comments

Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

Hello Stacie, how are you?

Monday, November 21, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

I'm four-eyed and fancy free. And how are you?

Monday, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

fan-fucking-tastic, thanks for asking!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Good to hear.

I just watched that My Name is Earl show and it made me think of the Jason Lee impression.

"The chicks are cool. I sound like a dick."

Tuesday, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

Another good one is, "It's okay, I'm easy to forget. . .I'm only the fucking lead singer!" Also, sorry about all the cursing.

Thursday, November 24, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

"That damn kid is back on the escalator!!!"

A little Owen Wilson:

"They'll never catch me....because I'm fucking innocent."

Thursday, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft