Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

now with 30% more sarcasm!

Melodrama-They performed Lend Me a Tenor. The set design was lovely with the 1930s flourishes, the physical comedy was in top form and two of my favorites were in the cast. Fun night. They did this thing I've never seen before. After the play itself, they performed a mini one-minute version of the play in fast forward. Pretty cool.

Cutest couple of the week: tie
=Ina and Jeffrey on Barefoot Contessa
=The latest ReadyMade cover couple

+the good
-I'm looking forward to the forthcoming Jon Krasinksi/Mandy Moore movie.
-I discovered another Office fanatic to chat about the show with, a co-watcher as well as a co-worker, I suppose.

-the bad
-My favorite Italian restaurant closed up shop. They had delish minestrone, a cozy atmosphere and the owner was a short man who looked like a cross between Armand Assante and my Grampa. Jeesh.

?the unthinkable
-I am in the preliminary stages of considering to think about not reading US magazine any more.

Movie Scene for the day:
Dustin Hoffman and Lily Tomlin trying to outsprint some sprinklers in I Heart Huckabees! Hilarious.

2 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

I think my favorite part of Huckabees is seeing (in the background no less) Lily Tomlim dive into the back seat of the car for better spying... I almost peed my pants the first time I saw it. That movie is highly under-rated!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I liked that movie too.

Lily T. is so funny! Check out the snake thing in Big Business. She is so funny in Flirting with Disaster too.

Friday, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft