Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

there's a weird movie on with gary busey and roy scheider

Quote of the day:
"I don't think line three was transferred. All I hear is 'Total Eclipse of the Heart.'" --coworker at the office

Jenna Fischer was cute on Leno. I have to be a fan to subject myself to Leno.

Speaking of late night shows, it annoys me when the big-star-first-guest leaves after their segment, because they have a plane to catch or a premiere to get to or they "just have to run." Please. Show some respect and sit through the chick from King of Queens or the guy who swears he has a gourd that looks like Phyllis Diller. This is my little way of determining if I think an actor is a jerk or not.

Joe P.- If you are reading this, I'd better hear soon that you've secured tickets for Conan in Chicago!

My social skills are dwindling.

2 comments

Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

you should have said, "turn around, bright-eyes, line three is blinking."

Friday, March 31, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Next time I will. Or some variation of "Bonnie Tyler called. She wants her __________ back."

I can't hear that song without thinking of the Old School rendition.

Friday, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft