Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

reality called. it would like to have a sit-down.

I watched All Over the Guy last night. My friend Matthew refers to it as his "favorite gay movie." It is very cute. It stars Dan Bucatinsky, who is just great. He reminds me of a funny, gay, charming and non-sleazy version of Joey Greco from Cheaters.

As well as being a lovely boy-meets-boy movie, All Over the Guy is high on the list of movies I am thrilled to just happen to find on tv. The top of that list is Office Space as far as I'm concerned. No matter how many times it is on Comedy Central (forty times a week sometimes) I still watch it. Others high up there include Old School, Party Girl and Father of the Bride.

Also watched Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale. Gaffigan is a hoot. Has to be from Minnesota or somewhere close. The hot pockets stuff is super funny.

My parents were recently visiting my brother Joe in Madison. I always enjoy calling the front desk wherever they are staying. Why? Because no matter what the person who answers has the unmistakable Wisconsin/Minnesota/Michigan accent and is also unabashedly friendly. Sometimes I just get sick of the fake, snotty people here in Cali.


joe's basic instinct 2 review

2 comments

Blogger Justin Cooley  said...

At first I read that as "fake snotty people here in Cali" and I wanted to assure you that it's not fake; it's real snot.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

This calls for a sheesh.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft