Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

a bit concerned



I'm very much looking forward to The Office finale this week and a little worried too. I'm hoping for the usual funny and sad, a sweeping romantic gesture or two, a moment for each of the supporting cast members and at least one "that's what she said." A pretty tall order for a show that's too short to begin with.

"Conflict Resolution" was great. There was major upset with everyone, including Pim.

Favorite Moments:
-Oscar's heated argument against the babies playing jazz poster
-Pretty much anything with Toby
-Hussy (that word needs to come back in a big way, ho is so overdone)
-The complaint about Creed's distinct old man smell

This exchange was pretty good:
Pam: "I try not to bother him about this kind of stuff."
Jim: "You mean, like, your thoughts and feelings."
Pam: "Yeah."

Favorite Moments from "Drug Testing"
-Dwight: "I didn't become a Lackawanna County Volunteer Sheriff's Deputy to make friends....And I haven't."
-Jim tells Dwight he looks cute in his uniform.
-Kelly reassuring Jim that she wore a low-cut dress, but not too low-cut
-Jim's inability to tell the drug story
-Stanley impressions
-Hi
-"What is he getting out of that relationship?" Right.

**Jessica- Be sure to watch Krasinski on Leno tomorrow night.
**Fun/cute/fitting/sums up the day image found at the LJ site.

3 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

Dang it, I missed it. I was on an airplane--I'm up in the great north for the next 10 days...as in Alaska. My sister graduates high school. I bet I can find it online though.

Will you record the finale though just in case I miss it?

They can't possibly take Jim off right? That is a total red herring?????

I LOVE your recap though, they are all the best moments for sure. I am totally going to have to enter the 21st century before the internet shows start and get normal connections!!!

Talk to you soon. I'm checking email and all that while I'm up here in in 1986...hehe

Thursday, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

Oh, and I got the Vanity Fair Cooper issue--that magazine is actually very good. I thought it was all fashion and crap, but it isn't. If you have time pick up a copy (or you can bowwor mine when I get back) just to read the one page interview with Ann Coulter--I almost died I was laughing so hard-the guy asked her about back-door sex and a plethora of other snarky comments, I shit you not. I might get a subscription just because he attacked her!!!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I taped it!!!

Friday, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft