Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

plotzing

The Office webisodes started today!

Neat!
In other Office news, I saw over at Northern Attack that the actors who played Tim, Dawn and Gareth on the UK Office (Martin Freeman, Lucy Davis and Mackenzie Crook) will be appearing on the next season of the US Office. Plotzing over here.

Cool!
Check out Robert's webjournal:
bourbonblues

Funny!
todd barry quotes

Bizarro
Last night while grocery shopping I saw Pirates of the Caribbean cereal, yes I did. Here are the particulars: "Naturally sweetened chocolate pearl-shaped cereal with pirate-shaped marshmallows." I'm not certain I'd spend a dime-shaped dime on that.

5 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

The webisodes were pretty funny. I was more excited I think to watch all the other stuff on the site that I hadn't seen yet. I finally saw all the PSA's...Holy cow they are flippin' funny. The deleted scenes were great too--I can't decide if I like Toby's or Angela being called a Bitch better. Tough call.

The movie tie-ins always get absurdly out of control. Frankly I'm surprised you even noticed them with all the other fun stuff at the grocery store on Wednesday nights.
: )

Thursday, July 13, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Hope Toby makes an appearance in future web eps. The Jim Fugitive PSA I posted a few weeks ago from YouTube is too funny. I need to watch the extra stuff you mentioned pronto and then I need to slowy back away from the Office...NEVER.

As for the movie tie-ins, what can I say, I'm a multi-tasker. ***

Friday, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

Yeah The Fugitive one you posted had me cracking up and it was the only oe I'd seen except for Ryan's don't make a sex tape one. The others are awesome. Watch them all and get back to me. Back away? You blasphemer!!

Multi-tasking is a must! It brings a tear to my eye.

Friday, July 14, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

That Toby thing was really funny, I agree. The scene with Creed was cool too. They could have trimmed the lead-in stuff on that episode ("booze cruise") and easily been able to use both of those scenes.

Saturday, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

Yeah I totally agree. I really like Toby. It is becoming increasingly hard for me to say "so and so is my favorite..." He is super subtle.

*Most irritating thing--The network wised up and circumvented our ability to fast forward through the LAME commercial...grrr. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the same flippin' one each time!!!

Monday, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft