Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

wednesday filler

Dentist visit today. They let you pick out music to listen to, which is a nice option. I considered "Houses of the Holy" because it just seemed silly. I instead opted for the soundtrack to The Big Chill. I thought about the scenes in the movie where they frolic in the kitchen. Stared at the nice Alfred Sisley print. Wished I was in the locale of the print and not in the chair. Gripped the arms, hoping they would not hit a nerve. Was glad to leave.

Excellent Sopranos the other night:
-Loved Carm and Ro's trip to Paris.
-I miss Adriana. Glad we got a glimpse of her.
-"I loved him like a brother-in-law." Great line right there.
-Where's my Louis Vuitton stuffed with cash money?
-I find it hilarious that the TWOP people refer to Johnnycakes as "Spurlock"

I started watching American Idol when it got to the final six. It is great fun to discuss with my Mom and the ladies at work. Tonite was the finale. Awkward moments galore. I liked Paris Bennett, but my favorite by far was Elliot Yamin. He seems like a nice fellow.

Highlights:
-Elliot and Paris during the medleys.
-Taylor looking scared when Toni Braxton tried to get fresh with him during their duet.
-Katharine looking scared during the Meatloaf duet, although I have a feeling this was intentional, for theatrical Meatloaf song-singing purposes.
-Shot to David Hasselhoff in the audience crying.

I'll say it again: oh dear.

2 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Dentists have a high suicide rate, FYI.

Thursday, May 25, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Must be all that easy listening.

Friday, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft