Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

snazzily

Initial Thoughts on Top Design:

Just watched the premiere ep of Top Design. I can tell I'm going to love it. Host Todd Oldham is as wonderful as I anticipated - kind, helpful and snazzily dressed. (No disrespect to Mr. Tim Gunn, who I hold in equal esteem.) The judges are brutal. Oh my gosh, the scathing looks. Margaret Russell from Elle Decor makes Nina Garcia seem like Paula Abdul. While losing contestants on Project Runway and Top Chef are ushered out with "you're out, please leave the runway" and "please pack your knives," all the booted on Top Design get is a "goodbye." Harsh. I think the tagline should be "please show yourself to the door" or something like that. I know it is early in the game, but I'm calling Goil to win. I like the guy from Chicago too, if only for the cute accent.

top design link

Top Chef finale = wah wah wahhhhh.

Hipster Haiku by Siobhan Adcock is a hoot. I'd like to come up with some of my own.

hipster haiku link

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft