Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

still ticked

I'm still ticked about Arrested Development. I've been rewatching the show over the last few weeks and it really was the best.

Some great AD moments:

-George Michael: I'm going to get a corndog cross.
-Michael: ...........With all the crucifixins?

-Bud Cort (both the show-within-a-show and the cameo)

-Mrs. Veal to Michael: I want to please you secularly.

-Franklin Comes Alive!

-Buster to Steve Holt(!): Hey possible nephew.
(or any variation of "Hey so and so")

At least we've still got 30 Rock.

Fall TV Wish List:
-30 Rock stays on the air

So glad Curb is back!

Song of the day:
"Powerman" - The Kinks

2 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

30 Rock should be good.

I rented the first season of Weeds, I'll keep you posted.

Thursday, September 13, 2007  
Blogger stacie  said...

I've been watching that show My Boys, it is kind of cute.

Friday, September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft