Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

More About Movies (Shocking I Know)

Quote of the day:
"Even if I'm on my deathbed, I'll fit in a few movies." -Joe Pudas

My brother sees more movies than me, he's a real movie buff. And he knows his stuff, let me tell you. He's not like those Cinemania people though. Joe's latest review on A Lot Like Love is great. See the daily cardinal link. He calls the movie "a lot like crap." Funny. And there's even a snarky reference to The Other Sister, which never fails to disappoint.

A.O. Scott's review of The Interpreter is dead on. Find that at the New York Times. I was laughing out loud at work while reading it.

Soon I'll learn how to make links.

CleanFlicks sucks.

I just watched what may be my favorite episode of Queer Eye yet. The subject was a nice guy, followed instructions and was genuinely appreciative. And he didn't pull any of that pathetic homophobic business that boils my blood. Too much! Even his proposal at that Jets game seemed sweet. Too much!

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft