Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Christmas Light Ready

Retail Details (May I interest you in the new Po Bronson or a candy cane mochaccino?):

=A frazzled customer complained about Christmas shopping stress: "Can't people just know I love them?"

=Another customer told me of his artwork: "I take over where Kandinsky left off." He wasn't kidding. Who says things like that? Winner of the "Get Over Yourself" award. Sheesh.

TV Time:

=The power was out tonite and I missed Arrested Development. Ticked about that. (I tried reading some Jane Austen by candlelight, which seemed so neat. But I couldn't really see.)

=Official Stance on the US Office:
I love the US Office and I don't care what anyone says. Pam/Jim are the best thing about the show, which I've already mentioned a zillion times. And the side characters are really funny, particularly Kelly, Oscar and Stanley. I expressed major doubt at the start. It improves with each episode. Still love the UK one.

An indie mulitplex will be arriving in Madison, WI. Joe's article on the matter:

Stacie is Jealous

One of my favorite houses is Christmas light ready. They go all out every year, even covering the entire roof with alternating red and white lights. No cheesey projected images or tired balloon lawn ornaments either. Exciting indeed. Highlight of the day.

Hope all is well with everyone.

4 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Posts don't get better than this!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Thanks! How sweet.

They do get better, elsewhere.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

I need pictures dammit! And reading by candlelight is impossible, I never really respected Lincoln before I tried it. I mean when you label something a "civil war" isn't it just an overblown attempt by the left-wing media to draw attention to something that doesn't deserve airtime? I'm just spitballin' here.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

It made me appreciate what they went through on Little House on the Prairie.

Sunday, December 11, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft