Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Once Again I Opt Out of Contacts

I got an eye exam today. When I walked into the office I knew things were going to be a little different. The usual plastic shrubs, muted brown chairs and elevator music (Air Supply meets Kenny G) were nowhere to be seen/heard. First of all, they were playing Built to Spill. Their Christmas tree was actually a huge display of plastic Santa dolls wearing only spectacles (wink, wink) and strategically placed presents in red shiny wrappers. I completed the new patient intake form on a Cadillac seat that had been converted into a couch. Any minute I expected Elvis Costello to step out of the office and introduce himself as my optometrist. I'm not cool enough for my eye doctor! It was fun though. And I picked some really neat glasses too.

Joe's King Kong Article

2 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

What optometrist do you go to? Cause I gots to go there.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

www.urbanoptics.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft