Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Six Degrees of Quirky

=The Baxter: Some good casting, some laughs, nice to see some of the people from The State. It had a strange feel to it though. Most of the cast seemed to be in an extended episode of Stella- zany-quirky. Yet the Michelle Williams character seemed to be in a slightly different movie, one with a kind of earnest-quirky quality, perhaps like that of The Apartment. Also I believe Michael Showalter (director-writer-baxter) should have cast someone other than himself in the title role. He and Paul Rudd should have switched. As seen in The Shape of Things and Clueless, Paul Rudd is more than capable of playing the nice/dorky guy. He would have been preferable to Showalter, who basically acted like a goon. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but it makes sense to me.

I think I might be on a recasting kick. If only movies could be cast to my exact specifications........

=Murderball: I liked it.

I've just started watching that show House and I really like it. Can't wait to start with the first season. I recommend it.

How Cute:
My mom, my aunt Shy and their friend Berta love saying: "WTF?!" How cute is that!

I'd switch to Sanka for you Vincent Schiavelli!

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft