Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

cool sweaters and so much more

Just read an interview with John Krasinski from the Improper Bostonian. The guy is funny. I love his use of terms like "quippy" and when he describes his hair as "less wing-y." His looking for a carny lady and description of his first job as "raking leaves for a woman named Mrs. Gorin" cracked me up too. Fun article. Brooke and Katie- look into it. He's what Miss King might refer to as a "sexy bastard." (Completely unnecessary explantation: The sexy bastard in question was wearing a cool sweater, hence the "cool sweater" part of the title of this post. Now they've changed the cover picture, so no more cool sweater pic or cool sweater pic link. Take my word for it though, cool sweater. Blue striped and neat.)

Martha Stewart Apprenctice Finale: Trainwreck!

I heard that Dan Fogelberg song "Same Old Lang Syne" earlier. The drama people were obsessed with it at my high school.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft