Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

sand angels are a possibility, i suppose

Christmas is a time for cute sweaters and pea coats and hot cocoa and being able to see your own breath when you venture outside. Well, here in California (where I am anyway) it is actually quite warm. I didn't sign up for this Jimmy Buffett bullshit! To the folks in Wisconsin- I miss you dearly and please do some snow angels on my behalf. Or at least throw a snowball at someone. Next year I'll be there. And in the not too distant future (I hope) a trip to NYC at Christmas, for ice-skating. Its always been a dream of mine.

Christmas Mix '05

-Blue Christmas --Elvis
-The Christmas Song --Nat King Cole
-Jingle Bell Rock -- Bobby Helms
-Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree -- Brenda Lee
-Have a Holly Jolly Christmas -- Burl Ives
-I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm -- Ella Fitzgerald
-All I Want for Christmas is You --Mariah Carey (sneak)
-Santa Baby --Eartha Kitt
-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas --Sinatra, Pretenders and/or Judy Garland versions
-Christmas on the Bayou --Artist unknown, heard it every year at the retail hellhole I used to work at. Hated it at first and then learned to love it.
-Christmas Time is Here --the Peanuts gang/Vince Guaraldi- the saddest, prettiest song ever

Other than that Sinatra and all Ella, all the time.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft