Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Pumpkin!

The "Lazy Sunday/Chronicles of Narnia" rap on SNL last night was so funny. Especially the Magnolia cupcake and "Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = crazy delicious" parts.

King Kong: I liked it.

The Family Stone: Cute. As I predicted it reminded me of Home for the Holidays. Many similarities. One has Craig T. Nelson and one has Steve Guttenberg. One has Dermot Mulroney and one has Dylan McDermott. And they both have Claire Danes wearing cute knit caps.

I hope there is some truth to the talk about Arrested Development moving to Showtime.

Startling Realization of the week: I know a quite a bit more about football (players, coaches, etc) than I thought I did. And then this morning I watched the second half of the Chargers vs. Colts game. WTF?

New Glasses: Lisa Loeb-y. Still getting used to them.

Sweet treat: The Pumpkin Pie Shake at Jack in the Box

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft