Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

misc

Misc items for the week.....

Mr. T and Conan were cute together in Chicago.

I really do like those newish Apple commercials. The actor playing the Mac is a cute guy and I like how they still keep him dorky. I can't help but wonder if they tried to get Adam Brody for those spots.

Someone at the bookstore asked me for "How Opal Mehta Got Her Groove Back."

Mo Rocca was funny at times at the Kentucky Derby. I liked it when he wore the overalls, saddle shoes and kept saying "git-ir-done" in the guise of being white trash.

John Krasinki was charming on Leno. I liked the lawn dart story in particular, especially his emphasis on the word "sanitary."

Gilmore Girls finale: not too cool.

Expression I don't care for: "Ripped from the headlines."

Term I Really Do Like: Rehash
Rehashing is a fun way to pass the time.

2 comments

Blogger Justin Cooley  said...

The guy playing the Mac is Justin Long from CM Canon (now cancelled) show "Ed", where he played Warren Cheswick a.k.a. "The Chez Cat".

The guy playing the PC is John Hodgman, author of "The Areas of My Expertise", frequent "Daily Show" guest and all-around good guy.

Saturday, May 13, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Ed was a really good show. It was quirky and a teeny bit Northern Exposure-ish. JL was in Dodgeball too. He's great at the dork roles. But then I recently saw him in an episode of Campus Ladies and he was playing a frat bastard from hell. Versatile.

I had no clue about John Hodgman. I just read a blurb about his book. Pretty cool.

Saturday, May 13, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft