Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

more of the same

Saw Scoop. I enjoyed it. I liked the line about converting to narcissism. The part where the Johansson character explains how she can't wear contacts because she can't touch her eye was so funny to me. Neurotic.

Found out about this in ReadyMade. Check out the posters at the small stakes website. They're amazing. I think I like the Mates of State heart one best, but it is so impossible to choose. See the following link: the small stakes

Obscure observation corner:
Is it just me or is "Eli Wallach" a clue on nearly every crossword?
Wordplay - worth a look!

Ed Helms joins The Office!
Want Office info, then go to any of the four great Office links to the right.

Song of the Day:
"New York Was Great" - The Raveonettes

2 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

"I was of the Hebrew persuasion then I converted to narcissim."

That was classic.

Did you hear about the chaos Stephen Colbert caused last night? He is banned from Wikipedia!! HAHA. I'm sure it's on YouTube and I bet there will be a rebuttal tonight...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I only watched the Daily Show Monday night, not Colbert. I'll have to look into this further. Thank you.

Tonite on The Daily Show I cringed when that Jason Jones jumped into those trash bags. I hope those were trash bags the show put there. Needles! OCD! Oh dear.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft