Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

askew

Today's Office webisode was the best yet! It is what these webisode dealies should have been all along. Last week's with Stanley was good too. I believe Jessica will concur.

World Series of Pop Culture
My team didn't win, shucks. I'll miss you Boeghy Bunch and Pat Kiernan too.

Project Runway
Here's hoping Alison or Michael win.

Proposed Cagematch o' the day:
Dog the Bounty Hunter vs. that guy from the Big Spender show (He and his shirts scare me)

Song of the day:
"The Kindness of Strangers" - The American Analog Set

4 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

Hey! The chick in Talladega Nights isn't from Wedding Crashers like I thought. It's Amy Adams from Junebug. You were also right about her being on the office--she was the purse salesgirl. I was watching Wedding Crashers last night on HBO and thought it didn't look like her so I had to effin' look it up... Grrrrr....

Such a nerd.

Thursday, August 17, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I think both actresses have a similar look. Amy Adams was so great in her Tawny Kitaen-inspired scene in Talladega!

I just watched that clip of Stewart wearing the 'stache. You were right, very funny. What a cutie that Jon Stewart is.

"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew."

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

The Tawny Kitaen scene was funny.

Stewart and Colbert are great together. I miss them both being on the same show. I wish they'd collaborate more often.

"If you don't chew Big Red, then f*ck you"

"If we wanted wussy kids we would have named then Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman"

"Dear 8lb 6oz baby Jesus..."

Soo many funny lines, such a short memory. Ahh the dilema!

LIttle Miss Sunshine this weekend!

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

"I'm just the best there is - I wake up in the morning and piss excellence. No one can hang with my stuff." - Ricky Bobby

Had to look that one up.

"I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey."

Friday, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft