Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

I Like The Blue Ones Best

Should be a kick
I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend with Brooke and Katie. I have not been since I was seven. I can vaguely recall going to the Liberace museum with my Grama. I have a feeling things have changed. (Understatement alert.) After that I am so thrilled because B & K will be here for a little bit. Yippie. I look forward to lots of goofy antics. And I hope a tiny jaunt to SF, if time permits.

I like bright, shiny things
I love seeing fireworks. Especially at the beach. So pretty. I like the blue ones best and then the gold-red ones, which I refer to as "lion manes." I go to Cayucos every year with friends. We make smores (some say "schmores") and laugh at guys wearing the oh-so-attractive Joey Butafuco-style pants. Such fun. I usually light the girly fireworks (the spinning flowers typically) and then run like hell in the other direction. We always have a blast. If anyone is going to be around for the 4th and wants to join in, please do. Email me for more details.

Currently reading Chuck Klosterman's Killing Yourself To Live and adoring every minute of it. Such a hoot. There is nothing this man does not know about pop culture or music. I get a kick out of his references and the quirky detours he tends to take.

2 comments

Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

Thanks for the video (Empire Falls) and the shirt. It's awesome. We probably won't be able to make Cayucos, but it sounds like a hoot. You should come by Frog 'n Peach tonight (Thur) at 6:15, it's Erin Murphy's last night in SLO.

Thursday, June 30, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

Oh darn. I wish I could. Going to the airport now. I'll miss Erin. And Andrew. :( Hope you guys have fun.

Thursday, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft