Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Hurley, WI: In the Record Books Folks, Biggest ATV Parade

I just watched Queer Eye. Guess what is cuter than Weezer and baby animals? Why, the Queer Eye guys and babies. That's right. The latest episode had the guys helping out a family with quintuplets and as you might expect hilarity/chaos ensued. Amy Sedaris made a delightful and unexpected drop-in, bringing cupcakes and her famous cheese balls. Wee! She kept saying "I've got my own at home" in a cute way that was so very Geraldine "Jerri" Antonia Blank.

I'm reading I'm Not The New Me by Wendy McClure and it is pretty fantastic. McClure writes for BUST and Television Without Pity (TWOP- more on this later). Her book is about a number of weight-y issues: joining Weight Watchers, fat girl jeans, owning an abundance of black tops and much much more- but told in a very funny manner. I like the non-weight stuff too, like her stories about scary motel dives and her friend from Michigan with the Hardee's/heavy metal past. (I can relate. Good night Ironwood!) At one point she discusses an ugly pinafore dress she used to wear: "I would wear it and pretend I was Stout Clara, the Dumpiest Bronte Sister of Them All. Weekday mornings I'd trudge up to the el platform and stand in the wind and think of the moors." She's a riot.

The "People Never Fail To Disappoint" Award of the Week:
This week it goes to Rieschelle and Jordan's adult customer from the bookstore who had absolutely no idea who Anne Frank was. Or "Anne Franklin" as she went on to call her. Very sad.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft