Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Stultifying Boredom

While at work- things I've thought about/talked about:

-Todd Barry is funny. I'd like to pick up one of his comedy cds.

-"Schoenfeld" is a super cool last name.

-Everybody has wallpaper of fellas: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Nicolas Cage, that Asian anchorman from the local news. Would Carl Barat wallpaper be too much for the office to handle?

-S-K's Dig Me Out is a perfect album to listen to when you need to get shit done. It is also great for frantic cleaning at home.

-Joel Stein and Adam Brody have the same mouth. Weird.

-I wish I had a megaphone. The is ridiculous anyhow, considering the fact that I am so shy. Shy enough to often be considered aloof.

-"Queen Bitch" is just too dangerous to play at work. You want to get into it, but you can't.

-If I were casting White Noise as White Noise: The Movie, Bob Balaban would be Murray.

-Chuck Klosterman writes in his new book about how loving hip-hop singles makes him want to kill himself. This is hilarious to me. This ties into a cute (there's that word again) convo (insert eyeroll here) I had with some of the ladies at work recently. It all started when I was complaining about the way "Hollaback Girl" gets lodged in the brain. The thing to picture is that these very nice women are pretty conservative mom types. One gal was trying to recall the name of a song she thought was by Nelly. Once she said "Candy Shop" about four of us, in unison, jumped in to correct her, "No, it's by 50 Cent!" It was pretty much universally agreed that while the song is not appropriate for their young kids, these ladies love (I mean lurve) it anyhow. On the sly. Sweet fancy Moses! For those not familiar, "Candy Shop" is very racy. Too racy for Stacie. Whoa is right. And they also like "Just a Lil' Bit" too. He.

When does quirky bleed over into crazy? It's a fine line. I think I crossed it about two Bob Balaban references ago.

I will hopefully have some loopy anecdotes about Las Vegas. We shall see.

Happy Birthday on Friday Dave!

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft