Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

The First of Many Many Golden Globes Posts or I Can't Spell "Nomination" To Save My Life

The Golden Globe nominations were announced. I like (-understatement alert-) the awards shows. Glad to see The Squid and the Whale got some recognition with the Laura Linney, Jeff Daniels and best comedy nominations. Pride and Prejudice was another one I was happy to see on the list. It would be cool to hear Woody Allen's acceptance speech for best director. I need to see more movies before I talk about this further. On the tv side, should be a kooky-funny show with Steve Carell, Jason Lee and Jeremy Piven all in attendance. Dolly Parton is up for best song, which might make up for the usual Randy Newmanishness. I think it might turn out to be a good show. Mainly I'm excited about the dresses, especially to see what Scarlett Johansson wears. All in all it should be an eye-candy extravaganza. More on all this later, I assure you.

I've posted the list of nominees. The boys who read this blog will appreciate the Kate Beckinsale pics.

Golden Globe Nominations

Joe's Syriana Review

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft