Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

acco that!

The Office got picked up for a third season, which makes me happy. Found a new (new to me) site devoted to the show:

northern attack

There are links to other Office related sites/items, including one that lists all the memorable quotes. I like how the Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson characters are obsessed with Titanic. (The Dwight character likes quoting from it: " 'A real man makes his own luck.' Billy Zane, Titanic.") I am glad that the secondary characters are now regulars-they're hilarious. That Toby guy is a hoot.

Side projects: (only if I have time between visits to Gawker, perusing the twop forums and compiling a list of my favorite tv show opening credits)
Confronting both my extreme phobia of driving in the city (missing too many concerts!) and crippling social anxiety.

I look forward to Thursdays.

At the office where I work "acco" is used as a verb.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft