Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Whatnot

Capote- My thoughts on the movie were perfectly summed up by the woman in front of me at the theatre: "Very dark. Probably not the best thing for me right now, but Phillip Seymour Hoffman was extraordinary. And I just love that Catherine Keener." Well stated, random lady.

Match Point- Very good. I was "antsy times four" and on pins and needles throughout. I loved the line about the characters with the "intertwined nueroses."

Junebug- Amy Adams is as good as they say.

I watched the first episode of the new Lisa Loeb reality show, #1 Single, which is a chronicle of her dating escapades. She's super cute. She has loads of Chococat/Sanrio items, like certain people I know very well. Ahem. She referred to not wanting to meet any "smarmy smarmitons" and that won me over. The show can be cringeworthy too. She went on a blind date where the guy sang "Stay" on one of those home karoke machines. I almost had to stop watching at that point. I think she should date actor Adam Goldberg, who she shared a friendly lunch with in tonite's episode. He seems funny and has cool shoes.

On the music front, I'm glad I decided to give Death Cab another go.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft