Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Laugh Riot

The Office: "The Carpet"

"Is someone making soup?" -Creed
So wrong.

I liked how they randomly cut to the Kelly character and caught her mid-sentence/tangent:
"Beyonce, pink the color, Pink the person, hot dogs, basically anything that is awesome...snow cones...."

As always much of the humor was in the subtle looks and glances. Lovelorn Jim made me sad. (Sidenote: As I've said before nobody does disgust better than Peter Saarsgard. Forrest Whitaker is on target with the creepy on The Shield. And John Krasinki owns lovelorn/heartsick.) His thing for Pam is realistic and seemingly hopeless. Very relatable. They are taking things in more of a Tim and Dawn pre-Christmas special direction, which I like. I am just a little bit into this show. Understatement. More to follow on this, to be sure.

Song of the day: "On the Table"

Just received Comedians of Comedy via Netflix and the Sarah Silverman movie starts here. Plus I want to rewatch the episode of Strangers with Candy where Jerri has anorexia, for the brisket exchange specifically. Should be a funny weekend. Hoot.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft