Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

tab

I like Tab. It is right up there with Diet Coke. It is crisp and tastes a little like Diet Coke with lime to me. I always enjoy the conversation that invariably takes place every time someone sees you with one of those distinctive pink cans. You know, the "I can't believe they still make Tab" discussion. Well, they've come up with a new variation called Tab Energy Drink. It tastes like perfume and/or an Easter basket. No thanks. Bastardization, I say.

I just found this very funny article on the new drink. Could I be a Tab cultist? I am starting to have OCD thoughts about the potential harm from my Tab consumption over the years. Yet, I still wonder if I'll be able to find the real deal the next time I go to the market.


tab article


Sounds like Arrested Development is really over. Ticks me off.

2 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

i adore tab. always have. though my brother claims it gave him a migraine once when he was six and he doesnt even want it in the house.

i have to hide it.

Thursday, March 30, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

The furtive tab drinker.

The article made me laugh when it called Tab "creepy-tasting."

Friday, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft