Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

come il cacio sui maccheroni!

Can't wait for The Sopranos to begin!

The new show Big Love looks pretty good too. Hopefully it can fill the quirky-yet-completely-dysfunctional-family-drama void created when Six Feet Under went off the air last summer.

useless information: Defrosting the fridge takes exactly the amount of time it takes to listen to Twin Cinema in its entirety.

come il cacio sui maccheroni: Italian phrase meaning "just what the doctor ordered" or literally, "like cheese on macaroni." Works either way.

2 comments

Blogger Compagnucci  said...

I'm always happy when someone says something in Italian that I can still remember! Anyway, I'm here to say I hope you're feeling better as I heard that you were stricken with bronchitis. That's one of my least favorite sicknesses to have because I hate coughing up stuff. Well, I hope by now you're better, and if not, I recommend Scrubs- it involves doctors and makes me laugh. :)

Monday, March 13, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Thanks Melissa. I'm starting to feel better now. Bronchitis sucks.

Scrubs is one of those shows that I forget about, but like when I do watch it.

Monday, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft