Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

i miss you nate fisher

I really like the show Campus Ladies, which I just began watching. It kind of reminds me of Strangers with Candy. It has the same quirkiness and "I can't believe they just said that" style laughs.

The Sopranos opener was pretty good. For the first time I began to dislike Carm just a little. I'm glad Artie and Charmaine are back together. I worry about those kids. Not giving too much away, I hope. I like when shows make you nervous and The Sopranos always delivers.

Big Love. This one has quite a bit of potential. So far I like the Jeanne Tripplehorn character best. The show has both Harry Dean Stanton and the actress who played Laura Palmer's mother on Twin Peaks. What's not to love?

5 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

The show Big Love looked it would be really good. I saw an article on it in Newsweek. Hopefully it will make it to DVD.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I'm taping it.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Bill Eseltine  said...

I hate to admit it, but I like "Campus Ladies" too.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

Good deal.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Jessica- TV time is just around the corner.

Bill Eseltine: Fan of the Oxygen network

Wednesday, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft