Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

let's all go to the lobby, to have ourselves a treat

The post-Oscar movie lull. I detest it. I haven't been to the movies in ages (weeks) and none of the latest offerings have been of any interest to me. Finally, another slew of movies I want to see are on the way. Apple's movie trailer site is my friend.

Here goes:

Brick: teen-noir, looks Veronica Mars-ish

Slither: campy horror with Nathan Fillion aka Capt. Mal from Firefly

Lonesome Jim: Steve Buscemi movie with pretty people Casey Affleck and Liv Tyler

Kinky Boots: Appears to be one of those formula flicks where spunky and determined Brits triumph over adversity with hilarious results- think The Full Monty, Brassed Off, Little Voice, Blow Dry. I can't resist these.

The Notorious Bettie Page: Hell yes!

Friends with Money: Keener alert!

Trust the Man: looks kind of eh, but I'll see it for Julianne Moore and Fox Mulder.

Talladega Nights: I'll watch anything that has a character named Ricky Bobby.

X-Men 3: Just in case my previous references to Firefly, Veronica Mars and X-Files didn't sound the geek alarm.

Little Miss Sunshine: Cool cast, quirky, looks funny. It's the one I am most looking forward to.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft