Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

tv talk

Is it possible to see one single episode of any of the shows in the Law and Order franchise without a guest appearance from an actor from an HBO series? (The Wire, the Sopranos, etc.) Not complaining, as all of the actors are top rate, just wondering.

Project Runway:
Really fun season so far with unique challenges, very cool guest judges (Zac Posen, Alberta Ferretti, SJP!) and talented contestants. My fave to win is Jillian.

I know there's an ongoing writer's strike and everything, but Parking Wars and Gladiators? Really?

2 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

I have been watching an obscene amount of Law and Order. I have always liked the show but never really had time with all the other stuff on.

Kevin was ridiculously excited about Gladiators... I don't love him for his taste in TV shows that's for sure. I've been bringing him over to the normal side one show at a time!!!! : )

I've very very very sad about the outcome of yesterdays football game. Brett let me down.

Monday, January 21, 2008  
Blogger stacie  said...

L&O rocks!

I watch some really crappy shows too.

Masterpiece's Northanger Abbey was excellent.

That game was so depressing. Immediately following I turned off the tv, took off my Packers button and became very quiet for a long time.

Those Peyton ads are so cool.

I really want to have an Oscar party/gathering this year. I hope that can happen.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft