Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Vegas Was Fun

Let's leave it at that.

3 comments

Anonymous Anonymous  said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right Dancing Queen?

Monday, July 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous  said...

What are your big plans for the Fourth? Cayucos? I'll be working and wishing other people a happy Fourth for about five hours. I'm going to Lake Michelle with the fellas to watch fireworks. Now, what the hell happened in Vegas?

Monday, July 04, 2005  
Blogger stacie  said...

What a fantastic trip! More to follow on this. I want the new tag line for Vegas to be- Vegas was fun: let's just leave it at that.

Mamma Mia! was so cool. I was very concerned throughout that they would not perform "Waterloo," but they did at the end. "Dancing Queen" happens earlier in the show than I would have expected. We really lucked out with the seats we got.

ABBA!

Monday, July 04, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft