Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

Pretty Decent Ep

The Office: "Boys and Girls"

A pretty decent ep.

My favorite things in this episode were:

-"This here is a run out the clock situation." -Stanley's stance on work.
-"We watched a video about our changing bodies." -Pam, so sarcastic
-Mindy Kaling is awesome.
-Darryl
-The Good Will Hunting scenario
-"DAMMIT MICHAEL!" I thought I was going to die. If I could run that moment on a continuous loop I would.
-ponies and rainbows
-The Jim/Pam breakroom confrontation was very good. Big things are brewing.

Misc TV:

My Name is Earl

A pretty cute show.

What Not To Wear
I LOVE it when they class up someone who looks like a two-dollar whore!

4 comments

Blogger Jess  said...

I remember so many times at Barnes when it became a run out the clock situation. The aimless wandering and random alphabetizing.

The Good Will Hunting scenario was perfectly random and caught me totally off guard.

Jim and Pam = sexual tension you can cut with a knife...

Monday, February 06, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I've been taping the shows for you, let me know if you have missed any.

The "run out the clock" quote has been running through my mind at work since last Thursday- at both joints.

The Jam UST is just raging. The moment I typed this the song "This Fire" popped into my head. (UST- unresolved sexual tension. Jam-that's Jim and Pam's Brangelina-esque nickname. I've learned quite a few cute things on the internet.)

Monday, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Jess  said...

Class let out early enough for me to catch that episode so I will still grab the others from you if that's cool.

The run out the clock quote seems appropriate these days for some of my classes...

Jam--that's awesome.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Jam is cute, so is Pim.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft