Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

coffee and flan


coffee racers
Originally uploaded by elaboratelies.



Over at northern attack they've put together a petition trying to get an extended season finale of The Office. The picture above is one my favorite moments from the show, Oscar and Creed racing with coffee.

Is it just me or did the guy Lisa Loeb was kissing on last night's #1 Single look exactly like Peter Sellers? It was cute when their glasses (eyeglasses) clinked. Is it just me watching that program? I think so. She should just stay with the Peter Sellers lookalike and call it a day.

I've listened to a few podcasts already, Ricky Gervais and Tim Gunn specifically. They are very fun. For some bizarre reason I'd like to hear a Tim Gunn tangent all about flan. I'm loco. Thanks to the team over at computarmachine.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft