Title1Title2Title3
 
Cardtop

I Heart The Office

The Office: "Valentine's Day"

Highlight of all highlights:
Conan!!! CoCo had a brief yet amusing cameo.

-A Michael Scott Joint
(as funny as the "Michael Scoon" thing)

Real life office moment:
One of my cool coworkers had her last day today. Her best work buddy was choked up. My supervisor mentioned how hard it is when your best friend at work (the pal you lunch and joke and run out the clock with) leaves and stuff. It was sad and brought back UK Tim's little talk about the same thing.

Gervais is supposedly writing an episode. That should be neat.

Krasinski was pretty funny on Leno.

Northern Attack already has about a zillion posts.

7 comments

Blogger Justin Cooley  said...

Hey Stacie do you listen to the gervais podcast?

I am part of their street team.

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

No iPod yet, so no. I am intrigued by this Gervaise show and I want to hear the Tim Gunn podcast too. That guy is hilarious.

Britt Daniel was on Veronica Mars singing "Veronica," so I heard. Just sayin.

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Justin Cooley  said...

you don't need an iPod for podcasting. *



* "The more you know"

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

*PSA

Oh my gosh. I've been pouting all this time for no good reason. Cool, thanks.

Between this news and my recent discovery of Project Runway, I'll never be heard from again.

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

I spelled Gervaise wrong.

Shame spiral.

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous  said...

Hey stacie! Have you seen Extras? My boyfriend loves all things Gervaise... he even left a video of the famous dance on my page. myspace.com/danielle1109
I'll have him burn that jive if you want it.

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger stacie  said...

Hey Danielle- Hey there

I have seen "Extras." Thanks! The David Brent dancing thing is funny. I have a screensaver of it.

See you at the Oscars, maybe......

Saturday, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment  |  Back to elaborate lies.

Cardbottom
Branchbot
Branchleft